|Item:||Carbon Steel Pipes||Thickness:||10 - 60 Mm, 3 - 50 Mm, 2 - 70 Mm, 0.5 - 20 Mm, 2-60mm|
|Length:||5.8-12m, 6 Meters, 8m, 5.8m, Up To 18meters||Surface:||Customers't Requirement, Oiled Or GI, Painting|
|Special Pipe:||API Pipe, Thick Wall Pipe, Alloy Steel Pipe, N/A||Technique:||Hot Rolled, ERW, Cold Drawn, UOE Processes|
|Application:||Fluid Pipe, Structure Pipe, Gas Pipe, Industry Construction, Building||Material:||10#.20#,Carbon,Q195/Q215/Q235/Q345|
|Grade:||A53(A,10#,20#,B),Q235||Usage:||Oil Gas Sewage Transport,Construction Structure,chemical Industry,boiler Plant,Water Supply And Other Application|
ERW Carbon Steel Pipe,
42CrMo Carbon Steel Pipe,
seamless high carbon steel tube
Carbon steel piping Introduction
Carbon steel piping is a durable material made from carbon steel, a steel alloy with iron and carbon. Because of its strength and ability to withstand stress, carbon steel pipe is used in a variety of heavy-duty industries like infrastructure, ships, distillers, and chemical fertilizer equipment.
We can offer a range of carbon steel pipes to meet your application needs, including hard-to-find and custom sizes.
Carbon steel piping provides safety and durability. Because it is shock resistant and not affected by harsh environmental conditions like pressure or extreme weather, it is an ideal material for structural applications.
The incredible strength of carbon steel means that carbon steel pipes can be made thinner and with less material while still being able to transport high volumes. This makes carbon steel piping a cost-effective material. Not only can less of it be used, but carbon steel is also recyclable, making it both environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
Because it’s easy to manufacture, carbon steel piping is a versatile material. We can make it in a variety of thicknesses and dimensions. It’s also easy to cut and bend to fit wherever it's needed. Its also easily connected to joints, valves, and other pipe fittings.
ASME SA106 Carbon Steel Pipe & Tubing Available Types
|Carbon Steel Pipes||Carbon Steel Tubes|
|Carbon Steel ASTM A106 Seamless Pipes||Carbon Steel ASTM A106 Seamless Tube|
|ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes||A106 Carbon Seamless Tubing|
|A106 Grade B Carbon Seamless Pipe Suppliers||ASTM A53 Carbon Steel Tube|
|Carbon Steel A106 Seamless Tubing Dealer||Carbon Steel A106 Tubing Exporter|
|A106 Carbon Pipes Stockholder||ASTM A106 Carbon Seamless Tube Distributors|
|ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Tubing||Carbon Steel A53 Pipes Manufacturer|
|ASME SA671 CC65 Seamless Pipe||ASTM A672 CC70 Carbon Tube|
|ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Pipe||ASME SA53 Carbon Seamless Tube|
|ASTM/ASME A672 Carbon EFW Pipe||Carbon Steel Tubes Stockist|
|ASTM A671 Carbon Steel Pipes||ASME SA671 Carbon Steel EFW Tube|
|Carbon Steel Tubing||ASME SA106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe|
The advantages of ERW steel pipe compared with seamless steel pipe are as follows:
(1) High dimensional accuracy. The diameter and wall thickness deviation of ERW steel pipe is much smaller than that of seamless steel pipe, which is due to the high dimensional accuracy of strip rolling and pipe control.
(2) Good mechanical properties. Because ERW steel pipe is easy to control rolling, with welding technology and online heat treatment technology, the performance of the weld can be controlled, so the elongation of straight seam welded steel pipe is 8%-10% higher than that of seamless steel pipe, this is because the straight seam electric welded pipe The carbon content is less than 12% lower than that of seamless pipes.
(3) ERW steel pipes with high concentricity and uniform wall thickness have uniform microstructure and strong collapse resistance after heat treatment.
(4) Due to the good elongation of the steel, the flattening test of the straight seam steel pipe is better than the seamless test.
(5) The impact toughness of ERW steel pipe is higher than that of seamless steel pipe.
(6) The longitudinal electric resistance welded pipe is not welded to different metals, but undergoes strict on-line heat treatment, so the basic performance and material properties of the welding.
Contact Person: melinda