|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Sheet||Standard:||ASTM, JIS, EN, BS, DIN|
|Application:||Construction, Structure Building, Bridge, Equipment, Stuctural Building||Surface:||No.1|
|Width:||1000-2000mm Or Customized||Thickness:||0.3-3mm|
|Type:||Coil, Plate, Sheet||Length:||6m 12m Or Customized|
|Edge:||Slit Edge, Mill Edge, Mill Edge/ Slitting Edge , Trim Edge||Price Term:||EXW FOB CIF|
631 Stainless Steel Sheet,
2000mm stainless sheet For Structure Building,
Slit Edge Stainless Sheet
Hot Rolled 304 316 304L 316L Stainless Steel Plate 1220*2440 mm size 0.3-3 mm thickness
The appearance of the stainless steel sheet is bright, and it has the characteristics of smooth surface in use. At the same time, it has strong plasticity and can be used to make a variety of stainless steel paper products; Bump damage; the stainless steel plate has strong corrosion resistance and can resist the corrosion of acid and alkali gas or other media; because the stainless steel plate itself has an oxide film, it can isolate the metal from the outside air, so that the stainless steel plate is protected, Therefore, it is not easy to be corroded and oxidized.
Our 304 is different from general materials mainly in the following:
1. There is no peeling and interlayer phenomenon on the surface of the material, the surface is smooth and beautiful, and the lines are clear.
2. The raw materials are all from primary molten iron, which guarantees the quality of the source of raw materials; the ingredients of the batches are completely in line with the national standard.
3. The material is produced in accordance with the national standard technical standards, which strictly guarantees various indicators in the rolling process, and the batch difference of the material is small.
4. The material is treated by aging and high temperature homogenization, which controls the grain size well and ensures the mechanical properties of the material.
5. The material is easy to cut, does not stick to the knife, and the chips are thin strips, which are very suitable for automatic lathe processing and facilitate the realization of automation.
1. During the material cutting process, the speed of the machine tool should be moderate, the cutting edge of the tool should be smooth and sharp, and a reasonable coolant should be selected.
2. Our 304 material has a smooth surface, no black skin, and stable performance. It is recommended that customers choose and use materials according to relevant product requirements.
Stainless Steel Sheet Parameter
|Item||stainless steel sheets ( cold rolled)|
|Width||1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, etc|
|Length||2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, etc|
2B, , BA, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed, hair line,
|Package||Shrink-wrapeed, carton boxes, wooden pallets, wooden boxes, wooden crates,etc|
|Payment terms||L/C T/T (30%DEPOSIT)|
1. Corrosion resistance
Stainless steel has a similar resistance to general corrosion as the unstable Nichrome 304. Prolonged heating in the temperature range of chromium carbide degrees may affect Alloys 321 and 347 in harsh corrosive media. Mainly used in high temperature applications, which require strong resistance to sensitization of the material to prevent intergranular corrosion at lower temperatures.
2. High temperature oxidation resistance
Stainless steel plates are all resistant to high temperature oxidation, however, the oxidation rate will be affected by inherent factors such as exposure environment and product form.
3. Physical properties
The overall heat transfer coefficient of a metal depends on other factors besides the thermal conductivity of the metal. In most cases, the heat dissipation coefficient of the film, the scale and the surface condition of the metal. Stainless steel keeps surfaces clean, so it conducts heat better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
Packing & Shipping
Contact Person: melinda