SUS Austenitic Stainless Steel Plate,
5mm Stainless Steel Plate,
Brushed SS 310 Stainless Steel Plate
304 material is the representative grade of stainless steel, with excellent material properties: national standard material, various chemical compositions and mechanical properties meet national standards, dense organization, no pores, no blisters, stable material, superior performance, and super rust-proof ability. The most versatile stainless steel.
304 is a general purpose stainless steel that is widely used to make equipment and parts that require a good combination of properties (corrosion resistance and formability).
304 stainless steel is a grade of stainless steel produced according to the American ASTM standard. 304 is equivalent to my country's 0Cr19Ni9 (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel.
Our 304 is different from general materials mainly in the following:
1. There is no peeling and interlayer phenomenon on the surface of the material, the surface is smooth and beautiful, and the lines are clear.
2. The raw materials are all from primary molten iron, which guarantees the quality of the source of raw materials; the ingredients of the batches are completely in line with the national standard.
3. The material is produced in accordance with the national standard technical standards, which strictly guarantees various indicators in the rolling process, and the batch difference of the material is small.
4. The material is treated by aging and high temperature homogenization, which controls the grain size well and ensures the mechanical properties of the material.
5. The material is easy to cut, does not stick to the knife, and the chips are thin strips, which are very suitable for automatic lathe processing and facilitate the realization of automation.
1. During the material cutting process, the speed of the machine tool should be moderate, the cutting edge of the tool should be smooth and sharp, and a reasonable coolant should be selected.
2. Our 304 material has a smooth surface, no black skin, and stable performance. It is recommended that customers choose and use materials according to relevant product requirements.
Stainless Steel Sheet Parameter
|Item||stainless steel sheets ( cold rolled)|
|Width||1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, etc|
|Length||2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, etc|
2B, , BA, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed, hair line,
|Package||Shrink-wrapeed, carton boxes, wooden pallets, wooden boxes, wooden crates,etc|
|Payment terms||L/C T/T (30%DEPOSIT)|
|Delivery Time||8-14 days|
Features of hot rolled stainless steel sheet:
1. Hot-rolled stainless steel has low hardness, easy processing and good ductility.
2. The strength of hot-rolled stainless steel plate is relatively low, the surface quality is poor (with oxidation and low finish), but the plasticity is good, generally medium and heavy plate, cold-rolled plate: high strength, high hardness, high surface finish, generally thin plate, Can be used as stamping plate.
3. The mechanical properties of hot-rolled stainless steel plates are far inferior to those of cold working and forging, but they have better toughness and ductility.
Introduction to the use of hot-rolled stainless steel
1. Structural steel The production of general structural steel and welded structural steel is mainly used for the production of steel structural parts, bridges, ships and vehicles.
2. Weather-resistant steel is added with special elements (P, Cu, C, etc.), which has good corrosion resistance and atmospheric corrosion resistance. It is used in the production of containers, special vehicles, and also in building structures.
3. Steel for automobile structure It is a high-strength steel plate with good drawing performance and welding performance, which is used in the production of automobile FRAME and WHEEL.
4. Hot-rolled special steel Carbon steel, alloy steel and tool steel for general mechanical structures are used in the production of various mechanical parts after heat treatment.
5. Cold-rolled raw sheets are used to produce various cold-rolled products, including CR, GI, color-coated sheets, etc.
6. Steel plates for steel pipes have good processing performance and compressive strength, and are used to produce high-pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with an inner volume of less than 500!
7. Steel plates for high pressure vessels have good processing performance and compressive strength, and are used to produce high pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with an inner volume of less than 500!
8. Stainless steel plate Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance and is mainly used in the food industry, surgical equipment, aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Packing & Shipping
Contact Person: Claier Lee